things you don't bother cleaning from an office drawer when you leave your job
- condiment packets of all shapes, colors, and questionable histories
- menus for places you told yourself you'd stop ordering from
and will probably never order from again
- helpful instructions on things it took you a month to figure out but will be completely ignored by your replacement who will then spend another month figuring whatever it was out.
- bag of starlight mints that was in the drawer when you started working
- ugly coffee mug that you were tired of staring at in your cupboard so now you stare at on your desk
- office supplies you absolutely needed for some project but never got reimbursed for so technically they're yours but you have no need for them